Sunday 23 March 2014

TMI Tag

Here is the video response if you don't want to read through all the questions!

TMI Tag!!
1: What are you wearing?
shirt is from forever 21, tank is from dynamite, PJs from Target, Bra from La Vie En Rose, Underwear from La Senza ;) 

2: Ever been in love?
Yes!!! Who hasn't? It was young high school love. I loved him very much at the time. Thought he was the world but as time goes on, we all mature. 

3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
Unfortunately :( The highschool relationship to date is still the worst one. I haven't had one that emotionally scarred me. It has a lot to do with the age, I was young so I did not know how to handle heartbreak. Ever since I learned to use my mind over my emotions when getting through difficult situations.. it makes it a lot easier to reason. 

4: How tall are you?
5'5 ;) 

5: How much do you weigh?
Varies from 118-123 Pounds! 

6: Any tattoos?
Nope! 

7: Any piercings?
No, I'm too scared to have one! Plus why have a real one that can get infected when you can fake it... I have a whole video on this one ;) 


8: OTP?
One true Pair... ELENA AND DAMON!!! (Vampire Diaries) Scotty and Harvey (Suits) Zoey and Wade (Hart of Dixie) Kelly and Zack (Saved by the Bell) Rachel and Ross (Friends) 

9: Favourite show?
FRIENDS, One tree hill, Vampire Diaries, The Originals 

10: Favourite bands?
BACKSTREET BOYS, Cold Play, Maroon 5 

11: Something you miss?
Los Angeles, the city, the people, the SALES. you know how it is.. ;) 

12: Favourite song?
Dont stop believing - Journey (All Time) but my current one is Let her go - The Passenger 

13: How old are you?
21

14: Zodiac sign?
Leo

15: Quality you look for in a partner?
Maturity, humor, intelligence 

16: Favourite Quote?
Ask no questions, hear no lies 

17: Favourite actor?
Julia Roberts, Jennifer Aniston, Ian Somerhalder 

18: Favourite color?
Green 

19: Loud music or soft?
Loud 

20: Where do you go when you're sad?
My room, or for a walk 

21: How long does it take you to shower?
5 minutes or less! Or two songs 

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Really depends on what i'm doing. but usually 15 minutes or less! 

23: Ever been in a physical fight?
Besides Karate.... no. but technically yes because we would practice fighting in class. 

24: Turn on?
Did I say intelligence? 

25: Turn off?
Being a know it all. 

26: The reason I joined Youtube?
Because I throughly enjoy watching others and wanted to be part of the community. (I think) 

27: Fears?
all those creepy crawlies 

28: Last thing that made you cry?
I recently cut off ties with a friend of 9 years. We were not on the same level anymore and it came to the point where her priorities & morals and mine were not in sync. (The breakup with my hs sweetheart was worse) 

29: Last time you said you loved someone?
Today!!!! To my daddy & mom... 

30: Meaning behind your Youtube Name?
its my name... or vancitygirl is .... well... i'm from vancouver... you do the thinking 

31: Last book you read?
it was for my education class. We were reading anne of green gables! what a classic Canadian novel that was very well-written. 

32: The book you're currently reading?
i'm reading all my textbooks. so that is not a book 

33: Last show you watched?
Big Brother Canada SEASON 2 BABY. I'm really conflicted which side of the house I am on.... 

34: Last person you talked to?
My sister nicole :) 

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
Karisma is my other best friend of 9 years. We share everything together... down to the last popcorn. But most of all we believe in the same values and morals which really keeps us grounded. I love her to pieces and would literally do anything for her. 

36: Favourite food?
the seafood diet ;) 

37: Place you want to visit?
EVERYWHERE essentially. But mostly europe :) 

38: Last place you were?
umm... well i recorded this video about a week ago and I'm writing a blog post.. So I was last at the Pint Pub... always a good time and always amazing music. 

39: Do you have a crush?
NOPE! 

40: Last time you kissed someone?
Still my dad... LOL 

41: Last time you were insulted?
Do not remember ;) 

42: Favourite flavour of sweet?
sour candy? or chocolate :D 

43: What instruments do you play??
flute, piano... or something of that rather 

44: Favourite piece of jewellery?
uh you should really watch the video for this response 

45: Last sport you played?
swimming .. if that is still a sport 

46: Last song you sang?
pretty woman ... also love the movie :D 

47: Favourite chat up line?
refer to video.. ;) its better there. 

48: Have you ever used it?
hell YES! I created it. 

49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
Yesterday, with my friends from Geography. We are all over the map folks... 

50: Who should answer these questions next?
Anyone who is reading this or watching it should! 

MUCH LOVE..xxx
Melissa 

No comments:

Post a Comment