Thursday 13 February 2014

Rimmel Colour Rush Balm: Review and Swatches

YAYYY Go CANADA! One up for us. I'm usually always stuck waiting for them to come out as they are released in America first! I was curious whether they were going to change the packaging on it for American's because the word "colour" is spelled Canadian and not American (color).I guess it's not a big deal ;)

Here is my video if you want to see the colours on my lips:



Top to bottom: Lady Marmalade, On Fire, The Redder the Better, Boom Chicka Boom. 

Left to Right: The Redder the Better, On Fire, Lady Marmalade, Boom Chicka Boom. 

 I found these at Walmart for $5.98 CAD as well as Target!! Go get them now. Because the colour selection is so vast and they are very complimentary to many different skin tones. They are so comfortable to wear on the lips and offer such vibrant colours. The texture of the actual balm is hard and therefore the product does not wear down that quickly. They smell like VANILLA, so yummy and that is an added bonus. The price point is just right and the quality just glides on and does not settle into the fine lines of your lips but leaves an even stain behind. The actual balm itself has a really glossy finish and lasts anywhere from 3-4 hours depending on what your doing. They are not super drying and they feel really light on your lips. This is easy to take on the go, the cap doesn't fall out AND it is a balm so it's perfect for the dry weather we are experiencing.

I prefer these over the Wet N Wild Megaslicks, Revlon Lip butters and definitely the new Revlon Colourburst Laquers and Matte Collection. My favourites are the Redder the Better and Boom Chicka BOOM!

Breakdown: 

Size: 2.5 g each 
Packaging: Twist up
Aroma: Vanilla
Shade Range: 14 in Total 
Price: $5.98 CAD
Available: Walmart & Target


Let me know what you think!

P.S. The Song in the video is On My Own - Cori Yarckin


xxx
Keep SMILING

No comments:

Post a Comment