Sunday 5 January 2014

New Year, New Resolutions

This is a new year, new beginnings shine upon us.

HELLO 2014!

This is a fresh new start cause the last year has just FLOWN by. Each year gets better and better. The last year I learned so much about myself and paid more attention to myself. I always try to surround myself with positive people.

This year I have 4 different resolutions targeting different aspects of my life including Lifestyle, Money, Relationships and my Personal Drive.

  1. Healthy Eating
    I’ve always wanted that killer abs and be part of that fit fam. I need to learn how to eat a healthy balanced diet and maintain it. In doing this I’ve decided I will eat meat only on Mondays.
  2. Save, Budget, Save Literally I want to save so I can travel the world and experience all the different cultures the world has to offer. I love being engulfed in one’s country and taking it all in.
  3. Develop relationships Create more friendships and keep in touch with them better!Discover my talents and loves more. 
  4. Focus on whatever my dreams are in both school and hobbies or interests. Post more videos, blogs and stay on top of work and school. 

I am also starting this new thing where every time a big moment or happy memory occurs, I am going to write it on a post-it note and stick it in a jar and at the end of the year I am going to arrange it in order and write them down in a book and reminisce over it.  You don't need photos because when you read it you will automatically form a picture of it in your mind. DO THIS WITH ME!

All the best luck with your resolutions and tell me what your resolutions are. We can do it together because there are always things we can improve on J

Quick Tips: 
  • Try to make one Long term and one short term goal and give yourself a time limit... In 3 months I will... or by the end of this year I will... 
  • Stick to your guns!! Write them down, put them in your phone, print out reminders and or pictures and put them around your house

Much Love!
Keep Smiling!
Xxx

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment