Monday 6 January 2014

Last Week of the Year: Dec 23 - 30

Hey Y'all!!

This is my Week in Photos!! Got Lots of catching up to do!! From Dec 23-Dec 30

December 23: From Portland to Seattle :)
We explored the area, shopped this is the view from Grand Hyatt Seattle

December 25: Christmas Dinner party where I reunited with all my family in LA

This Photo is the setup of the dinner for christmas!!!! SOOO Pretty :) 
We had to dress up all classy and elegant... so this is what I could pull off last minute. Dress is from BCBG and Heels is from Michael Kors 

December 26: American Boxing Day
Third Street Promenade <3 This is now the modern day downtown Santa Monica. If I was to move to LA I would find an apartment in this city. Just perfect everything! Steps away from shopping, beach and the highway to go anywhere your heart desires
 This is the sunset on the Terrace of Santa Monica :)

December 27: Century City 
You guessed it... another Hyatt! I work here so I like to visit all of them and compare and contrast! 
Had to go relax and tan by the pool yanno... It was calling my name 
Pre-Party for my friend who is leaving to Italy!! This is a group shot of all of us :) Great company!
Huntley's! We were at the penthouse and overlooking everythang. 
One more shot from Huntley's I PROMISE. We had a professional photographer take our photos allllll night!
Ended staying up all night cuddling next to this monster fire ;) We talked to the wee hours of the night and stayed up till around 6 AM... No big deal.

December 28: Uhhh...
Well I was sleeping all day... But I got hangover food! 
I went out.. but I dont have pictures... Just assume I had a good time :P 

December 29: Beverly Hills
Rodeo Drive, where all the action HAPPENS. Beverly hills. Just thought I would class it up with my flippy floppies ;) You can't see my mani/pedi but I got one!! 

December 30: LACMA and The Grove 



LA Museum of Art! Dat ass thou! He does squats 

Finally got to see all the infamous lights 

The Grove is beautiful!! Ahh love it. The place was all lit up and sparkly! Full of so much pizazz!

That's my life in a week! Let me know which places you love checking out in LA!

Love Always!
Keep Smiling
xxx
Melissa 

No comments:

Post a Comment