Sunday 19 January 2014

Fashion Haul: Artizia, Joe Fresh, Dynamite, F21

The shopping is a habit. A habit I'm not willing to make any resolutions for. 

Here is a video of everything I got:



Quick rundown of where I went and roughly how much everything cost!
Artizia:






Joe Fresh:








Dynamite:

  • White Blazer $12 - On Clearance so S
      

  • Oversized Sweater with Zipper in the Back $44.90 - SOLD OUT :( 

Forever 21:
I got way too many things here, mostly on sale so I am not going to bother linking it. But watch the video if you want to see more!

 Retro Spotted Sweater $8

  • Cheetah Button Up Shirt $6

  • Studded Arm Charcol Grey Secret Rebel Cardigan $13

  • Nautical Waffle Black and White Striped Cardigan $11

  • Navy Blue Cardigan $8
  • Aztec Cardigan $12
  • Cheetah Print With studs on the shoulder $9

  • Black and White Striped Sweater $11

  • Everyday Striped Sweater $9

  • Basic Cami Tank Tops $1.80 x5

  • Breaking Rules Maxi Dress $12

  • Cheetah Jean Jacket $20
  • Shredded Glam Punk Muscle Tee $8

  • Red Backless Dress $20
TOTAL DAMAGE: 
Aritzia: $99
Joe Fresh: $76
Dynamite: $101.80
Forever 21: $154.20
Pre-Tax: $431
Tax (12%): $482.72

Yikes. 

Keep Smiling. I know I will when I wear my clothes ;) 

Love Always!! 

Melly 

No comments:

Post a Comment